We take intellectual property matters very seriously here at Play On Patterns and explicitly prohibit our users from using the Play On Patterns website to sell merchandise that infringes on third party intellectual property rights. If you have any questions or concerns about a particular piece of art, please contact us using the reporting guidelines below.
A few things to keep in mind regarding the art on this website:
- Art from our community of designers is uploaded to our website automatically without review.
- Each product is printed on demand when ordered, so no inventory exists prior to sale.
REPORTING A INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATION
If you have a good-faith belief that your IP rights are being infringed by a user of our service, please provide our Intellectual Property Rights Agent with a notification that contains the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- The URL or product number(s) used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing merchandise.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Intellectual Property Rights Agent may reached by mail or email, as follows:PLAY ON PATTERNSAttn: Intellectual Property Rights Agent270 E. Douglas AveEl Cajon, CA 92020United States